Home Treatment For TMJ
What is TMJ?
Symptoms of TMJ
- Do your jaw muscles feel sore and tender?
- Is your jaw making popping or clicking sounds when you flex it open and closed?
- Does your jaw ever get stuck open or closed?
- Are you experiencing frequent headaches in the mornings?
- Are you experiencing frequent dizziness?
Simple Treatments for TMJ
#1 A Simple Massage Can do Wonders for TMJ Pain.
#2 Alternating Hot and Cold is Another Easy Home Treatment.
#3 Bad Habits Can Cause TMJ, Adjusting Our Habits Can Alleviate the Pain Over Time.
#4 Relax! Stress makes TMJ worse!
We look forward to providing families with exceptional care and advanced treatment options. To schedule an appointment with Dr. Falender contact our Indianapolis, IN, dental office today by calling (317) 790-2555. Our office at 1320 N. Post Rd Indianapolis, IN 46219 patients in and around Indianapolis, IN, including Fishers, Lawrence, Greenfield, and the surrounding Southern Indianapolis communities.
Like this article? Be sure to share this with your family and friends through Facebook and Twitter!